Thursday, July 30, 2009

Website Update


I've been very busy the past couple of days editing photos to size and setting up templates for the new site. It's slow going as I'm learning as I go, but a: I'm learning a LOT, and b: it's a LOT of fun! I'm also taking a web design class on Wednesday nights so that's helping me get up to speed.

So far, things are shaping up well - the site (as it exists on my computer) now has photos, a navigation bar that works (!), and a nice, simple design. We like the way it's looking! Right now we're working on getting the logo finalized, and the welcome page design finished. But we're getting there, and hope to be live sometime in the next month to month-and-a-half.

I have a couple more sneak peeks to put up here, and I've been working on writing up a few recipes as well. We hope to put up some tips soon if all goes smoothly (It's amazing how hard it is to get things done with a toddler around!) Stay tuned ~ there's a lot more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment